Terms & Conditions
1. By using bornoffside.net you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of bornoffside.net. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to bornoffside.net.
2. We may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of bornoffside.net will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
3. You agree to use bornoffside.net only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of bornoffside.net. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within bornoffside.net.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered and including any applications for such intellectual property) in and on bornoffside.net and all content located on the site shall remain vested in Born Offside or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use BornOffside content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any bornoffside.net content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of bornoffside.net content requires the prior written permission of Born Offside.
5. The names, images and logos identifying Born Offside or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the Born Offside and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Born Offside or any other third party.
6. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with bornoffside.net you agree to grant to Born Offside, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for Born Offside services in any media worldwide.
7. In order that Born Offside can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory, obscene, harmful or pornographic or which would violate or infringe in any way upon the rights of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality, or rights of privacy) or cause distress or inconvenience or which do not comply with all relevant laws and that you have the right to give Born Offside permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution.
8. You agree that you use this site entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility whatsoever, and hereby exclude to the fullest extent permissible by law, liability for any loss or damage (including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss, loss of profits and other economic loss or any kind) which may be caused to you, your computer equipment or to any third party by using this site, save to the extent that any person suffers death or personal injury as a result of our negligence. We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by the temporary interruption of this site due to faults or circumstances outside our control.
9. You acknowledge and agree that Born Offside is not responsible for the availability of any third party websites or material you access through bornoffside.net, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services on or available from such websites or material, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused, or alleged to be caused, by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, advertising, products or services available on or available from such websites or material.
10. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. The failure or delay of Born Offside to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Born Offside’s right to enforce that right.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.